2013年11月25日星期一

www.fltconnections.comimgslide.php ray bans online cgn898

ray bans online Is old, at least in the mentality. ray ban sunglasses Long said that the elderly are unworthy friends, there will not be a friend. Well, or not said, or come to a halt. Home to buy some delicious food, to properly treat yourself. Two days of rest, the day before their parents where. The building thirty-four parents live not in others, gatehouse is deserted, only two parents. Late father prepare breakfast. Entire corridor are filled with loneliness. To his mother to buy a mandarin, the parents said, do not like to eat.

Mother only a mouthful of teeth, and be able to eat some food to eat is ray ban australia blessing. Yesterday, a friend of a message, saying, Blessing teacher mother, I know that this is Mother's Day. Blessed Mother, blessed mother happy and healthy under the sun. Think of their parents deserted loneliness, want to stay longer accompany ray ban sunglasses, accompanied his father chess, I never play chess, more recently, weekends, often with his father, my chess also increased. According to press for mothers legs, my mother always afraid that I am tired, let me rest.

Nanny return home under the village down, and two months later in order to come. Nanny at the time, I can be very reassuring. Yesterday, I gave parents two telephone greeting. Her father asked what happened, I do not what happened, but he was troubled. Saturday afternoon led his father to take a bath like his father could not bear the 10 a few dollars money and said ghd australia hot days at home to wash it. Some very old story, and I still can not write ray ban sunglasses because ray ban sunglasses still alive, but also with my life has countless indirect connection, That was not his own self-preservation.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论